Coaming Rims

Posted by John DeLaurier on May 17, 2004

OK, I'm stumped. I have two long pieces of wood that the manual calls coaming rims. I know these will go on the coamings, hence the name, but where. The manual is silent on this. I think they are placed, outboard, and on the tops. Can any one tell me if that's a Charlie.