Re: Possible solution

Posted by M Davis on May 19, 2004

It is plastic (typically nylon) tubing that is used for air lines and water lines instead of copper.

I have seen it at most Big Box stores like Lowe's and Home Depot, in the tubing and hose section on the plumbing isle.

The 1/4" OD is just the right size for running steering cables thru.

Happy paddling.

In Response to: Possible solution by Baldwon on May 19, 2004


No Replies.