Re: The Tiller Thing

Posted by Dave Grainger on Jun 15, 2004

It's called a T-Bar tiller because the of it seen from the top is like a capital T. the pivot point is at the intersection of the horizontal part of the T and the vertical part. The steering lines are attached to each end of the horizontal part. The bottom of the vertical part sticks through a slot in the footrest (the footrest is in the center of the boat), and you steer by pushing it with the inside edge of your feet. Push the bar to the left to go left, etc.

In Response to: The Tiller Thing by Kurt Maurer on Jun 14, 2004


No Replies.