Re: faulty paint?

Posted by J.Schott on Oct 30, 2005

If you are looking for a paint remover, check out Peel-Away. They have several formulations depending on what you are removing your paint from. I have seen it in local marine stores and have used it to remove the paint from some 120 year old plaster moldings. It is a reputable product that truly works as advertised. Hope this helps-Joey

In Response to: Re: faulty paint? by RogerJ on Oct 30, 2005