trip down memory lane

posting a lot today as i was using the rainy day to clean up an old computer and organize old pictures.    back from around 2000, i found these two pics....

6 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: trip down memory lane

and this one...   

The fact that I can see the second photo but not the first has me scratchin' my head like a monkey lookin' at a red rubber ball wonderin' why that might be.  In the immortal words of the King of Siam in The King and I musical, "It is...a puzzlement."

.....Michael

weird...i get the same effect when browsing on my andriod phone....but when i use chrome from a PC browser....i see both of them no problem.

hah!

On my iPhone X (13.3.1) in Safari I don't see the first pic (time-stamped 1:01 PM) but the second (1:03) shows just fine. Same in Chrome, F'fox.

rMBP (10.15.3) running Opera (63.0.3368.68, needs update!), F'fox (74.0), Chrome (80.0.3987.149), Safari (13.0.5) all lack first image (but each has something there, all different!) while second displays fine.

So there's something in the first image's URL your PC's Chrome browser can make work that all the others lack?

Too weird....

The first picture wants a Google sign-in, the second doesn't.

Howard, is your PC set to leave you always logged into Google?

Laszlo   

lets try this

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.