Capacity p[late

I am contemplating my first build - a Southwester Dory with the motor well option. One question I had was about a HIN (Hull Identification Number), and I found a recent thread on this forum that answered that. Thank you! But a related question concerns a capacity plate. Does CLC provide one for kits that could be powered by an outboard?

No replies have been added to this post.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.