Is this going to be a CLC product?

Hey Mr. CLC,

I saw this among the retreat pictures. How well does it work? Will we be seeing it in the catalogue?

Laszlo

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Is this going to be a CLC product?

That's a rig by Falcon Sails. Right off the shelf, no mods. Works really well! They're all factory-direct so it won't be something we carry.

And this is one of the many reasons why I want to venture into the world of boat building, by rigging a Wood Duck 12 just like this. I'm about to pull the trigger, but wanted to know if CLC is shipping the Epoxy pumps with kits due to Covid.

The pumps used in epoxy bottles come from the same factories that make the pumps for hand sanitizer. Priorities...the word is we won't be seeing epoxy pumps for awhile yet.

Meanwhile, we're all obliged to use a more accurate method of mixing epoxy: graduated mixing cups!

Thank you for sharing the picture of the Falcon Sail on your wood duck, and saying nice things about your experience. 

I am the owner of Falcon Sails, and I have been keeping a close on on CLC since I built my first boat with them 15 years ago.  What a great company.  Add that to what a great experience it is to build a kayak in the first place, the great quality of clc designs, and the amazing learning experience, it is time to dive in like I did 15 years ago.

Here is another picture of a CLC boat we have been enjoying with a Falcon Sail.

Falcon Sail on another CLC Kayak.

https://www.facebook.com/falconsails/videos/896397267482735/

Thank you John@CLC for your response! And thank you to Falcon Sails for a nice add-on!

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.