Searching for a 1880's Cedar Boat

I was hoping someone might be able to help me out.  I am searching for a Cedar row boat that was built around 1880 most likely in the Adirondack area of upstate NY.  She was in our family for over a hundred years.  My father spent two years refurbishing her in the mid 1990’s. He finished in 1997 and christened her the “Circle” as in the Circle of Life!  Her home waters were Lake George NY.  Unfortunately in the early 2000’s my father had a stroke and our family parted ways with the Lake George property and the “Circle!”   I have tracked her last known location to the Salisbury / Hebron area of Maryland, however the trail goes cold there.   I will attach photos of what she looked like in the late 1990’s.  I know it is a long shot but I am hope ful I will find her.  Thank you for your time.

1 reply:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Searching for a 1880's Cedar Boat

Wow, what a cool boat and such sentimental value.  I don't have any leads for you, unfortunately, but if you haven't already, maybe try CL in the Salisbury/Hebron area or post on some FB groups in the area and maybe you'll get some shares. Best of luck!

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.